REGULATIONS1. The owner of the webstore kowalperun.com is:
Blacksmith Tools Centre PERUN
32-084 Morawica 311
PLN bank account number PKO BP (Cracov): PL28102029060000120201269414
Euro bank account number PKO BP (Cracov): PL78102029060000120204441481
code BIC (Swift): BPKOPLPW
Tel/fax: (+48) 12 285-63-23, tel. kom. (+48) 504 188 674
2. The customer can order by phoning or faxing or via email.
3. The customer can order 24 hrs a day, all year round
5. We provide two kinds of payment to our customers: Bank Transfer payment or Cash On Delivery payment. When using Bank Transfer payment option we begin to process your order after we have received your full payment. Cash on Delivery payment option requires confirmation to process your order. The Store reserves the right to verify the order by sending confirmation via email or phone-call.
6. The orders are always shipped to the address given. We are not responsible for any delays due to the wrong address. The time needed for the proceeding of an order takes from 1 to 4 working days, from the moment the payment has been received (Bank Transfer payment option). In case a particular item is out of stock the delivery time can lengthen up to 20 days (or more in exeptional cases). The Store will inform the customer about the situation via email or by the phone within 2 days.
7. The customer can make changes in order before the moment we ship the purchased product. The customer can cancel the order by calling the following number: (+48) 504 188 674 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. After shipping, the order cannot be cancelled.
8. The prices of all our products are provided in Polish zloty (VAT added). The cost of shipping is not included and it depends on the method of shipping chosen by the customer.
9. The Store reserves the right to modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the whole/any part of Website (the prices of the products, change the offer itself, make or cancel Special Offers etc) with or without notice to the customer and the customer confirms that we shall not be liable to him or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website.
10. Each order includes a VAT invoice.
11. Please note that the Store is not responsible for the action of the shipping companies (any delays or damages). Therefore, it is important for the customer to check the package on receiving in the presence of the carrier (postman/courier) to check if everything is in proper order. If not, make a complaint to the supplier.
12. The Store is not responsible for the improper use of (selling) products or any injury or damage which may result from the unsafe usage of (selling) product.
13. The customer can return undamaged and unused goods to the shop at customer own cost within 14 days ( from the order reception). The complaints are considered only on the basis of the proof of purchase (the invoice). The order have to be sent back to our address with the proof of purchase and customer's personal details (the number of the bank account is necessary). The shipping cost of the complained and returned order is paid by the customer. It is impossible to return the product made to individual order.
14. The customer can receive the order at our place but only after fixing the exact date of reception with us.
15. All products in the Webstore possess manufacturer's warranty.
16. In the event that any claim, matter or dispute between you and the Store arising out of or in connection with your use of our services or products, such claim, matter or dispute should be settled by compromise. If not, any claim, matter or dispute will be settled in a court of law.
17. Placing an order in the Store equals acceptance of the Rules of Shipping and the Terms and Conditions of the Store.