RULES OF SHIPPING
1. Orders can placed 24 hours a day, all year round.
2. When placing an order, the customer will get an email from us. The email is sent automatically. The email must be confirmed to process customer’s order. The time needed for the proceeding of the order starts on the first working day, from the moment the confirmation email is received. Remember, that all the orders which are not confirmed are cancelled.
3. We will inform the customer of shipping his order via email.
4. We accept two kinds of payment from our customers: Bank Transfer payment or Cash On Delivery (COD) payment. When using Bank Transfer payment option we begin to process customer’s order after we get his full payment. COD payment option needs to be confirmed to process customer’s order. The Store reserves the right to verify the order verify the order by sending confirmation via email or phone-call.
5. The shipping time of products made to individual order will be fixed separately.
6. The cost of shipping is not included in the price of the product and it varies depending on the method of shipping chosen by the customer.
7. The shipping cost of the order is always paid by the customer.
8. The orders are shipped with Polish Post priority shipment registered air mail or with a courier company.
9. The orders are always shipped to the address given, unless the customer clearly indicates another address for service (Please note that, while ordering, the customer can give us two addresses - his address as a purchaser and the address for service, but he always needs to specify which one is for delivery)
10. Please note that it is important for the customer to check the package on receiving in the presence of the carrier (postman/courier) to check if everything is fine. The returns of the order damaged during the shipping will be considered only if the customer takes the damage protocol (it needs to be signed both by him and the carrier). The order have to be sent to our address. The shipping cost of the returned order is paid by the customer (we do not accept the COD) but we give them back after considering it of. The damaged product is exchanged with the same new one, if possible. If not, we can offer a similar product available in our shop or we return the money.
11. If the product the customer received is not compatible with the order, report it to us via email. While making a complaint the customer must give us his personal details (his name or the name of the company, the order number, the invoice number) and describe the returned product.
12. We add a VAT invoice to your order.
13. We provide payment to our customers only Bank Transfer payment.
14. The cost of shipping depends on the destination country, weigh and shipping method.
The delivery outside Poland:
Shipping costs are not free.
The cost of shipping will be calculated individually.
The costs depend on the weight of the goods and the country of dispatch.
Before making payment, contact us via e-mail, to determine the cost of transport.
We inform that we don't send our goods by DHL.
15. The customer can cancel the order within 10 days from the moment the order was placed. The proper, written declaration have to be sent to our address within this time.
16. The customer can return undamaged and unused goods. The complaints are considered only on the basis of the proof of purchase (the invoice). Please add the information "return". We guarantee the money return (paid by Bank Transfer or by Money Order). The shipping cost of the complained and returned order is covered by the customer and it cannot be returned. We do not accept the COD parcels!
17. When the customer withdraws from the agreement, then the agreement is considered invalid. The customer is obliged to return undamaged and unchanged goods within 10 days at customer cost. Please contact us before returning to discuss all the details.
18. In case of returning the order we return the money by Bank Transfer or by Money Order. The shipping cost of the complained and returned order is covered by the customer and it is subtracted from the returned sum.
19. Return of the parcel to the sender. If the customer do not collect the parcel with the note "Return not collected on time" (within 2 weeks) or with the note "Wrong address" (the address wrongly given by the customer) and the parcel is returned to us, we will charge him the cost of return and the repeated delivery.